• Book Now
  • +351 961 093 676

Monday - Saturday ( 9.00 - 19.00 )


Satisfy all your doubts

Do I need a driving licence?

No driving license is required for bicycle. To rent a scooter 50cc you need car or motorbike driving license. Scooters or motorbikes 125 cc or bigger you need a motorcycle driving license.

What is the minimum age?
What do I need to bring?
Do I need to wear a helmet?
Can I take a passenger with me?
Can I use highways?
What does the rental include?
Can I do a full insurance?
Do I need to give a deposit?
Can you delivery the bicycle/scooter in my hotel?